1. ICC and the potential consequences for me : the threat of economic hardships.
2. Status quo with it’s impunity
3. Further entrenchment of corruption and solidifying of the Narco state ( remember WIKI-leaks and compare that with some leading Jubilee Members)
4. Increment of tribal animosity
5. Worsening of the economical inequality between the Wanjiku’s and the 100 Billionaires and between Central ( Center ) and the rest of Kenya.
Reasons I will not vote for Amani Coalition;
1. Status Quo ; Impunity Agents
2. Weak leadership; will not be ready to deal with the decay in society
Although I have alot of passion for their ideologies and although I would vote for one of them in a fair democratic environment, a vote for them in this coming elections is a wasted vote. Being the pragmatist that I am, there remains only 3 Options;
( Cord, Jubilee and Amani)
But Jubilee = Amani and since I totally reject Jubilee, I shall consequently have to reject Amani.
That leaves me with CORD despite the many reservations that I may have.