Was the government fully aware of Mercenaries aka “terrorists” sourced from Somalia or Pakistan yet they did nothing to stop the attacks? Did the government (in complicit approval) sit on the sides and actually watch a planned terrorist attack unveiled to conclusion?
Note: I deliberately started a different thread for this serious matter to avoid mixing up coverage of the tragedy itself from warranted scrutiny of its serious cause.
Please read the serious message below carefully, without casually dismissing it as cynical conspiracy.
Listen carefully to the elected Senator of Nairobi, the Hon. Mike Sonko Mbuvi in the video clip below captured by Nation TV.
The Senator of Nairobi reveals what was indeed an operation known by Kenya’s top security – in which mercenaries/terrorists were this time not some Armenian Artur brothers, but some Pakistani terrorists.
The truth is coming out!
Senator Sonko’s claim is very credible, and backed by video and tape-recorded evidence that he shared with media (Nation TV).
Just carefully listen to the clip below where Sonko confirms the NSI and Police were aware of this attack for 3 MONTHS before it occurred.
- Sonko got wind of the impending “terrorist attack”…taped and video-taped her conversation with the informant – anecdotes claim she is a woman running a high-end brothel for elite Asian clients in Westlands. It is fair to postulate that Sonko and this woman must be tied in some form of “business” one way or another…probably they share the same market pool of elite clients…the woman allegedly supplying upscale prostitutes, Sonko probably supplying some fine-grained, snow-flake-white “Unga”.
- I absolutely have no doubt the woman confided in Sonko based on shared mutual trust and business history between the two. The woman was accompanied by another female – my hitch tells me probably a younger service worker who initially got the actual deadly information directly from one of the mercenaries aka terrorists.
- Sonko immediately shared the same information (including taped and video conversation) with NSI and top security (Police, CID).
Weeks ago, Sonko gave the NSI and Police the residence addresses where the mercenaries/terrorists were living.
Like the case of the Armenian brothers Artur Margaryan, and Sargasyan, who lived in a luxurious abode in Runda, under police protection, Sonko publicly states that the government was fully aware of the living quarters of these Pakistani nationals and other foreigners in Westlands…for up to 3 months…yet did not disrupt their stay or nefarious operation.
This is the pregnant matter Sonko is raising –which media and others are choosing to be silent about. Where is the outrage?
- None of the terrorists/mercenaries were apprehended before the attacks – and Sonko is now furious.
- Westgate Mall was eventually attacked weeks later. Tens if not hundreds of innocent Kenyans and foreigners are dead – hundreds wounded!
Some victims reported seeing “Arab looking” attackers (fitting the profile of Pakistanis).
The Kenya government was quick to point fingers at Somali “Al-Shabab” and foreign accomplices from Europe and America.
- Headline news that quickly followed worldwide – went along with the Al-Shabab storyline…supposedly “backed” by so called Al-Shabab “spokesmen”.
- Government narrative sticks with the “Al-Shabab” storyline…as espoused on choreographed foreign media rounds by Foreign Affairs Minister Amina Mohamed…at BBC (UK), CNN (Int’l), PBS (US), etc
That Al-Shabab government narrative alludes to presence of “serious threats to peace” and “regional insecurity “ in the horn of Africa (pitting Kenya, Somali terrorists, & recruited Al Quaida foreigners)
- Regional Insecurity is valid grounds to trigger UN Security Council to defer ICC proceedings under Article 16 of the Rome Statute – stopping the court proceedings for renewable yearly terms.
`Here is the new International Headline Post-WestGate: : “Mall Raid Rallies Foreign Support for ICC- indictee Kenyatta” http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/26/us-kenya-attack-kenyatta-analysis-idUSBRE98P0HY20130926
Clearly, Kenyatta’s local and international publicists (who include Uganda and Rwanda President Museveni and Kagame) are using this Mall attack to supplant a new international image and appraise his legitimacy — as a busy President fighting international terrorism —
— whereby Uhuru should be treated as an international ally in the global fight against terrorism…all taking precedence over the ICC trials. This is in fact the subject of some international policy discussion today here in Washington DC.
— This is the very reason why citizens (especially victims of Westgate Mall attacks) must critically interrogate the real motive and actual perpetrators of the attack.